Frequently Asked Questions
View some of the most commonly asked questions
- Call your pharmacy 4-5 days before you run out. If you use a mail-order (3 month supply) service (ie. Express-Scripts, RX Solutions), contact them at least 1-2 weeks prior.
- Ask your pharmacist to send us a prescription refill request electronically instead of by fax. Once received by us, your physician may authorize a refill, if appropriate.
You can also log in to your patient portal and submit a request for a refill.
- If you have not been seen by your physician recently, refills may be denied, especially if you have high blood pressure or diabetes. Blood tests and physical may be advised.
- Please allow 72 business hours for responses to all refill requests.
- Those with diabetes should be seen every 3 to 6 months
- Those with high blood pressure (hypertension) should be seen at least every 6 months or less
- Those with thyroid conditions should be seen at least once per year.
- Those with controlled substance prescriptions need a follow-up appointment at least every 3 months.
REGAL HMO INSURANCE
Referral Authorization Hotline – (866) 654-3471
Rancho Family Medical Group works alongside Regal Medical Group to provide excellent healthcare services. Rancho Family provides primary-care services to patients and works with Regal Medical Group for your specialist care. When a referral is needed Rancho Family will submit the referral to Regal Medical Group for Authorization.
For other questions, please send us a message through the patient portal or call our office at 951-694-1753
Signing up for Mychart is easy! Click HERE to see how step by step process.
We are glad you asked! Becoming a patient is easy. We broke it down into steps based on your insurance. Click HERE to see how step by step process.
Absolutely. As a patient of ours, you can schedule an appointment with any of our providers at any of our locations.