Our providers provides a full range of services for women of all ages needing complete health and gynecological care.
- Contraception, including IUD (intrauterine devices) and injections.
- PAP testing for cervical cancer done during complete physical exams
- Breast exams (done by our physicians or nurse practitiioners)
- Mammogram and ultrasound referrals if needed
- Health education and counseling which is age appropriate
- Menopause evaluation and blood testing is available to determine your hormone levels if necessary
Depending your symptoms of menopause, some women may chose to be treated with hormone replacement therapy. While conjugated estrogens (such as premarin or prempro) are commonly used, some of our healthcare practitioners also prescribe bio-identical hormone replacement therapy for patients interested in alternatives.