Physicians at Rancho Family Medical Group have been doing vasectomies in the Temecula Valley (Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Lake Elsinore and surrounding areas) for over 30 years. Our safety record and success have created an excellent reputation within the Temecula, Menifee and Murrieta communities.
Our physicians perform the No-Scalpel Vasectomy under local anesthesia. This surgical technique was devised in 1974 by Dr. Li Shunqiang of China. The No-Scalpel Vasectomy has less pain and less complications associated with it, such as infections and bleeding. The procedure usually takes around 30 minutes and is done under local anesthesia. No scalpel, knife or stitches are used during this procedure to ensure maximal patient comfort.
The procedure consists of:
- First Visit: Initial consultation with physician
- Second Visit: Vasectomy Procedure is done. (Usually 30 days after consult but we can do sooner if necessary)
- Third Visit: Some may need a post op visit 1-2 weeks after the procedure.
- 6 weeks after vasectomy, a laboratory based semen analysis is done to ensure sterilization.
Most men return to work within 2-3 days after the vasectomy.
Rancho Family Physicians Who Do Vasectomies
- Dr. Charles Fraley (Murrieta office)
- Dr. Eric Madrid (Menifee Office)
We accept most PPOs and HMOs for this procedure. Cash Price for the actual procedure is under $600 (lab may charge a separate fee for semen analysis).
Call today for a consultation with one of our physicians at 951-676-4193. At your consultation appointment, our office will verify your health insurance benefits.